Home - C - Clinton Jokes - Changes since Clinton got a dog
- To avoid confusion, the staff reverts to referring to Madeleine Albright by name.
- New “doggy door” makes it easier to sneak out for a midnight run to McDonalds.
- At long last, the President doesn't have to flinch every time he hears “bad boy!”
- The President is no longer the only one accused of burying his bone in someone else's back yard.
- Accusations of crotch sniffing at the White House no longer automatically implicate the President.
- An obviously angry Socks the Cat sent Kenneth Starr a note reading “Bil kilt Vyns Fosdr.”
- Shouts of “come!” from the Lincoln bedroom no longer make the First Lady suspicious.
- Pipe and slipper retrieval removed from Al Gore's daily to-do list.
Roger Clinton is no longer the only one to piddle in the Rose Garden.
- Cries of “what a dog!” no longer make Janet Reno burst into tears at White House functions.
- To the embarrassment of trainers, the dog still can't tell Al Gore from a tree.
- “Get that horny furball off my leg!” no longer refers exclusively to the President.
- Campaign donors staying overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom now find complimentary “Tootsie Rolls” on their pillows.